Trinity United Methodist Church in Van Wert is looking for a
Worship Coordinator. Primary responsibilities are:
- Planning music for all Sunday services, special services, and weekly rehearsals
- Maintaining/developing team atmosphere among the volunteer Praise Team members
- Prayerfully selecting music within the vocalists' ranges that is appropriate to the sermon and inspires congregational worship
- Scheduling Praise Team members, including vocalists and instrumentalists, in a rotation
- Leading rehearsals, which includes proficiently playing vocalists' parts on the piano, to prepare for worship
- Maintaining an organized music database and library, and complying with licensing and copyright requirements
- Entering all worship graphics and lyrics into presentation software
- Maintaining all sound equipment and running the sound system
- Ability to lead instrumentally from piano or guitar
Salary is negotiable in the $110 - $130/week range dependent on experience and availability.
Contact the church office for more information.